- Education faculty members and students who work regularly in the school to support and enhance the instruction of classroom teachers;
- Graduate students from Education, Social Work, Clinical Psychology, and Physical Therapy who provide a range of support services to charter school children and their families;
- Widener’s Social Work Counseling Services, which assists families with issues at home that can affect student performance and well-being;
- Use of university facilities (for example, Science Teaching Center, Art Gallery) by charter school teachers and students to enrich the curriculum;
- Corporate, foundation, and government fundraising efforts on behalf of the charter school by the university’s development office.
The following organizations contribute academic enrichment, extra curricular opportunities, funding, and professional development to The Widener Partnership Charter School; many of these organizations have been involved with WPCS for several years.
- Andrew Hicks Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boys and Girls Club
- Chester Education Foundation
- Exelon Foundation
- Soccer for Success
- WSFS Bank